I've found a new fandom that I'm utterly obsessed with! I recently started watching Grimm and I've fallen in love with the show and have been trying to find all fanfic related to Nick Burkhardt/Sean Renard that I can! I spent the whole weekend being utterly and wonderfully unproductive and catching up on all of the fics that I could! Let's just say this was one of the best weekends ever! I think Nick/Renard is still a bit untouched as I've mostly come across Nick/Munroe but I've found some absolutely wonderful fics that have taken up all rational and productive work related thoughts! I haven't felt this excited about a fandom in a while! So weeee!
Okay! That's my random update! Have a great week!
Recc: Fate Lines Series on Archive of Our Own the author Macx also has an LJ if I'm not mistaken! This is an absolutely amazing series! I've utterly fallen in love with it and really wish that it would continue on forever and ever lol!
So happy that I didn't close my LJ back in 2011! As enchanted_jae advised it has been useful for re-reading fics and leaving comments etc. I do suppose it's also that I really couldn't give up my incessant need for Drarry fics! Especially not top!Harry ones.
Any good new top!Harry/bottom!Draco recs that I need to read? :D
- Current Location:home
- Current Mood:busy
- Current Music:decode by paramore
1. Bold the names of guys you'd definitely
2. Italicize the names of guys you might shag after a little persuasion.
3. Leave the guys who don't do anything for you alone.
4. Put a question mark after the guys you've never heard of.
5. Strike the guys you wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.
6. ADD FOUR OF YOUR OWN AT THE END.
NOTE THAT THESE ARE THE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, NOT THE ACTORS THEMSELVES...(That's a whole other survey!!)
I'm editing my meme a bit; bold will stay for 'watch shagging other men' and I will include underline; because heck - there are some on this list that I would love to shag ;], so underline goes for the ones I'd shag... excuse me if there are a few with both bold and underline LOL.
1) Dr. Christian Troy (Nip/Tuck, tv)
11) Noah Bennet (Heroes, tv) ?
21) Detective Mac
41) Withnail (Withnail & I, movie) ?
51) Rodney McKay (SGA, tv) ?
61) Logan/Wolverine (X-Men, movie)
71) Chris Miles (Skins, tv) ?
81) Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl, tv) ?
91) Louis Connelly (August Rush, movie)
101) Doug Ross (ER, tv) ?
111) Sirius Black (Harry Potter, Novel, Film)
121) Will Turner (Pirates of the Caribeean, movie) *thinks: I could be persuaded*
131) Jayne Cobb (Firefly/Serenity, tv, movie) ?
141) Agent Mulder (The X-Files, tv, movie) ?
151) Louis de Pointe du Lac (Vampire Chronicles, movie/book)
Wow. My own four now? *yikes* *thinks hard*
156) Leroy Jethro Gibbs (NCIS, tv) *yum* I like me a man in charge.
157) Michael Weston (Burn Notice, tv) *spies are HOT*
158) Shawn (Psych, tv) *so cute*
159) Carlisle Cullen (Twilight, Novel, Film) [ASDFGHXVB!!! WHY WAS HE NOT ON THE LIST O_O]
I'm not gonna tag anyone *too lazy* LOL, but others can copy and do it if they want :)
- Current Mood: giggly
Now, firstly - you should read oxymoronic's and lastling's Bat!Sex fics before you read my entry because it just won't make that much sense unless you do *nods*
( After you've read them you can proceed:Collapse )
- Current Mood: giggly
If you have never read TwiSlash - it is Twilight Slash (yes, Twilight as in Stephenie Meyer's book, and as in the movie that was just released), and if you are a Slash fan (I know most of you are - my fellow Harry/Draco lovers! *wink*) then you should definitely go and read the work in these journals because as far as TwiSlash goes, it does not get any better than these authors:
I have links on my profile, but I thought I'd do a special entry just for them :)
Go and read NOW! And of course - leave comments to tell them how much you love their work XD
- Current Mood: happy
1. What are your nicknames? Alibaba, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Twinkie, Man Eater [lol; don't ask], and the always classic Alli.
02. How do you style your hair? Eh, most of the time ponytail - it's so much easier because I'm lazy! =D
03. What's new in your life right now? I've met loads of new people thanks to me joining the Twilight online Fandom =D *waves hello to oxymoronic and lastling!
04. How many colors are you wearing now? 2! Yellow Shirt and blue jeans! =)
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Introvert mostly, but I have my weird extroverted moments. *laughs*
06. What was the last book you read? Re-reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer.
07. Do you nap a lot? I wish.
08. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do? Go about my business. I'm used to this scenario.
09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? No *smiles* I've gotten everything I want for Christmas, it's a New Year, I've come across Jaspard and I've made new LJ friends! What more could a girl ask for?
10. What's your favorite dessert? I'm not one for sweets much. WEIRD. But um, I like chocolate cake. *mouth waters* LOL.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends really. It can take me anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours. O_O
12. What websites do you visit daily? MySpace, LJ, Yahoo! Mail.
13. What classes are you taking right now? Basic Networking, IT Security, Intro to Marketing and Microeconomics.
14. Do you like to clean? Do I like TO clean? Um, not really - but I like things to BE clean =D lol.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Debussy; Clair De Lune.
16. What's the last movie you saw? Urm, *checks purse for movie stub* Lake View Terrace - aka, haven't been to the cinema in a while and DID NOT watch Twilight via cinema =[ - watched it online twice and then bought the DVD bootleg and then watched it another 4 times *grins*
17. Would you enter a relationship with your ideal partner, even if you knew he/she was seriously involved with/married to someone else and would never leave them? No. Because then they wouldn't be my ideal partner. - I'll leave oxymoronic's answer here =) because I agree.
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday? Um. Definitely go to college. Eck. I like learning; don't get me wrong - but I would <i>much</i> rather spend my days sifting through LJ looking for more Jaspard! =D
Now to tag! *thinks* I'll tag lastling because she's awesomeeee and olimakiella because hot damn, she writes great Harry/Draco!
- Current Mood: giddy
Twilight Was Bigger than Dark Knight?!
With a $167.3 million overall domestic take as Sunday, per Box Office Mojo, Twilight made more than four times its reported $37 million production budget—the best rate of return on any film in the 2008 Top 10, including The Dark Knight.
You can read the rest of the story here if you want: http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20081230/e
But all I was interested in was THAT. Although I LOVEEED Dark Knight, I LOVEEED Twilight more =]
- Current Mood: cheerful