1. What are your nicknames? Alibaba, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Twinkie, Man Eater [lol; don't ask], and the always classic Alli.
02. How do you style your hair? Eh, most of the time ponytail - it's so much easier because I'm lazy! =D
03. What's new in your life right now? I've met loads of new people thanks to me joining the Twilight online Fandom =D *waves hello to oxymoronic and lastling!
04. How many colors are you wearing now? 2! Yellow Shirt and blue jeans! =)
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Introvert mostly, but I have my weird extroverted moments. *laughs*
06. What was the last book you read? Re-reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer.
07. Do you nap a lot? I wish.
08. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do? Go about my business. I'm used to this scenario.
09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? No *smiles* I've gotten everything I want for Christmas, it's a New Year, I've come across Jaspard and I've made new LJ friends! What more could a girl ask for?
10. What's your favorite dessert? I'm not one for sweets much. WEIRD. But um, I like chocolate cake. *mouth waters* LOL.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends really. It can take me anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours. O_O
12. What websites do you visit daily? MySpace, LJ, Yahoo! Mail.
13. What classes are you taking right now? Basic Networking, IT Security, Intro to Marketing and Microeconomics.
14. Do you like to clean? Do I like TO clean? Um, not really - but I like things to BE clean =D lol.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Debussy; Clair De Lune.
16. What's the last movie you saw? Urm, *checks purse for movie stub* Lake View Terrace - aka, haven't been to the cinema in a while and DID NOT watch Twilight via cinema =[ - watched it online twice and then bought the DVD bootleg and then watched it another 4 times *grins*
17. Would you enter a relationship with your ideal partner, even if you knew he/she was seriously involved with/married to someone else and would never leave them? No. Because then they wouldn't be my ideal partner. - I'll leave oxymoronic's answer here =) because I agree.
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday? Um. Definitely go to college. Eck. I like learning; don't get me wrong - but I would <i>much</i> rather spend my days sifting through LJ looking for more Jaspard! =D
Now to tag! *thinks* I'll tag lastling because she's awesomeeee and olimakiella because hot damn, she writes great Harry/Draco!
- Current Mood: giddy